FRITZ!Box 6490 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box reports "Unspecified error occurred" when adding a Google calendar
When setting up automatic switching for FRITZ!DECT, for example FRITZ!DECT 200, you cannot add a Google calendar. During the authentication process, the error message "The authentication process for the Google Calendar on the FRITZ!Box could not complete the procedure successfully. Unspecified error (code:=1) occurred" is displayed.
- The authentication process was aborted.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to FRITZ!OS 6.83 or later; they may differ or not be available with older FRITZ!OS versions. You can find the version of FRITZ!OS on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
1 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
2 Adding a calendar
- Add the Google calendar for the smart home device.