FRITZ!Box 6490 Service - Knowledge Base
Loading the factory settings of your radiator control
You can use the "Menu" button to load the factory settings of your radiator control.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to FRITZ!OS 6.83 or later; they may differ or not be available with older FRITZ!OS versions. You can find the version of FRITZ!OS on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
1 Deregistering the radiator control
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you would like to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of the radiator control's settings may remain intact after deregistering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box to delete all settings:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Push the "Menu" button on the radiator control.
- Select the menu item "RES" or "Zurücksetzen" and push "OK".
- Push "OK" again.