FRITZ!Box 6490 Service - Knowledge Base
Loading the factory settings of your radiator control
You can use the "MENU" button to load the factory settings of your radiator control.
- To use FRITZ!DECT 300 or FRITZ!DECT 301, FRITZ!OS 6.83 or later must be installed on the FRITZ!Box.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to FRITZ!OS 6.83 or later; they may differ or not be available with older FRITZ!OS versions. You can find the version of FRITZ!OS on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
1 Deregistering the radiator control
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you would like to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of the radiator control's settings may remain intact after deregistering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box to delete all settings:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Press the "MENU" button on the radiator control.
- Select the menu item "RES" or "Zurücksetzen" on the radiator control and then push the "OK" button.
- "OK" flashes in the display of FRITZ!DECT 300 and Comet DECT.
- "Wollen Sie das Gerät zurücksetzen?" is shown in the display of FRITZ!DECT 301.
- Push the "OK" button.
Now the radiator control will restart. The restart will take about two minutes. Afterwards all data and settings are deleted and you can register the radiator control with the FRITZ!Box again.