FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE – Service - Knowledge Base
Since updating FRITZ!OS, "Power" LED flashes
Since updating FRITZ!OS, the FRITZ!Box can no longer establish a mobile connection. The FRITZ!Box's "Power" LED flashes continuously since the update and one of the following error messages is displayed in the event log of the FRITZ!Box:
- "No LTE network was found within range."
- "Could not establish LTE connection.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the issue persists.
1 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Unplug the FRITZ!Box.
- Plug the FRITZ!Box back in after about 5 seconds.
Note:The FRITZ!Box settings remain intact. The restart will take about 2 minutes. During this time, you cannot access the FRITZ!Box.
2 Using the previous modem version
The software version for the FRITZ!Box's integrated mobile broadband modem undergoes constant development with each FRITZ!OS to ensure that it can establish optimal mobile connections under all circumstances. In rare cases the FRITZ!Box may only be able to establish a mobile connection with certain versions. Therefore, enable previous modem version:
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "LTE Information" in the "Internet" menu.
- Click on the "Reception" tab.
- Enable the option "Use previous software version for the integrated mobile communications modem".
- Click "Apply setting" to save the settings.
Now the previous modem version is enabled and the modem is reinitialized. Afterwards, the FRITZ!Box attempts to establish a mobile connection again.