FRITZ!Box 7330 Service - Knowledge Base
Turning off the LED display on FRITZ!DECT
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of FRITZ!DECT, for example FRITZ!DECT 200. If you do not need this information or the illuminated LEDs bother you when using the device in a particular place (such as next to a television), you can permanently disable the LEDs.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Turning off the LED display with the FRITZ!Box user interface
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click the button (General) for the respective smart home device.
- Click "Additional Settings".
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Now the LEDs are permanently disabled. All other functions are available without restriction. If you push a button on the device, for example to turn the socket on or off manually, the LEDs briefly display the current operating and connection status. The LEDs turn off automatically after about 60 seconds.