FRITZ!Box 7330 Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up FRITZ!App Ticker
Simply add FRITZ!App Ticker to the home screen of your Android device, and FRITZ!App Ticker will always inform you about missed calls to your FRITZ!Box.
Requirements / Restrictions
- Android 2.1 or later is installed on the smartphone or tablet.
With MyFRITZ! you can even access your FRITZ!Box over the Internet at all times if its public IP address changes on a regular basis, for example after being automatically disconnected by your Internet service provider:
Note:If you already use a different dynamic DNS service, you can also use this service instead of MyFRITZ!.
2 Installing FRITZ!App Ticker
- Download FRITZ!App Ticker from the Google Play Store and install the app on your smartphone.
3 Setting up FRITZ!App Ticker
- Tap and hold an empty area on your home screen.
- Select FRITZ!App Ticker from the list of "Widgets" in the next dialog.
- FRITZ!App Ticker is now displayed on your home screen.
- When you set it for the first time, you must enter the user name and password once that you defined for remote access in the FRITZ!Box.
Now FRITZ!App Ticker automatically refreshes the call list in the background. If the device is in standby mode, the call list is refreshed as soon as the device wakes up from standby.