FRITZ!Box 7340 Service - Knowledge Base
Turning off the LEDs on the FRITZ!DECT socket
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of the outlet switch, for example FRITZ!DECT 200. If you do not need this information and are bothered by the glow, you can use the FRITZ!Box user interface to permanently disable the LEDs.
1 Turning off the LEDs
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click the button (General) for the respective smart home device.
- Click "Additional Settings".
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
As soon as you push a button on the device, for example to turn the outlet switch on or off manually, the LEDs briefly display the current operating and connection status and automatically go out again after 60 seconds.