FRITZ!Box 7430 Service - Knowledge Base
Speedphone is deregistered after a FRITZ!Box restart
After the FRITZ!Box is restarted after a FRITZ!OS update, the Speedphone no longer connects to the FRITZ!Box automatically and you have to register it again.
- The Speedphone does not support the expanded security functions for the DECT connection.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Disabling expanded security functions
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Disable the expanded security functions in the "Security" section.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
After disabling the expanded security functions, you must register your Speedphone with the FRITZ!Box once.