FRITZ!Powerline 510E Service - Knowledge Base
Turning off the LED display
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of FRITZ!Powerline. If you do not need this information or the illuminated LEDs bother you when using the device in a particular place (such as next to a television), you can permanently disable the LEDs.
1 Downloading and installing FRITZ!Powerline
- Download the latest FRITZ!Powerline software and install it.
2 Turning off the LED display
- Start the FRITZ!Powerline software.
- Double-click the image of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter whose LEDs you want to disable.
- The "Device Profile" window opens.
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save your settings.
Now the LEDs on the FRITZ!Powerline adapter are permanently disabled. All of the adapter's other functions are still available without restriction.