In het downloadgedeelte vind je gratis updates voor je FRITZ!-product. Selecteer je product en profiteer na het downloaden van nieuwe functies en uitbreidingen van onze ontwikkelingsafdeling. Deze inhoud is beschikbaar in het Engels.
Info on FRITZ!Box 7113
The update file in this folder contains the current firmware for FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7113.
Please download the file to your computer.
Important: This firmware is only intended for use with FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7113 (Annex A).
Product: : FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7113
Version : 90.04.86
Language : English, French, Italian, Spanish
Annex : A
New Features : - Security: removes possibility for unauthorized access to FRITZ!Box. Please check for important information here: http://www.avm.de/en/Sicherheit
- Online-Monitor informs about internet connection, data transfer and online time
- general improvements in the user interface
Changes in 90.04.86:
- Security: removes possibility for unauthorized access to FRITZ!Box. Please check for important information here: http://www.avm.de/en/Sicherheit
Changes in 90.04.84:
- System: Web-Gui - provider Scarlet added for netherlands
- Telefony: improved stability and interoperability
Changes in 90.04.82:
- Internet: NEW: Online-Monitor informs about internet connection, data transfer and online time
- Internet: option to disconnect internet connection manually (expert mode)
- Internet: removed PPPoE pass through
- System: Improved remote access and WLAN connectivity for iPhone, Nokia E71 and Android devices
- System: extended TR-064-interface
- System: removed possibility to configure separate LANs for the ethernet ports in user interface
- Telephony: automatically delete message answering machine messages after forwarding via eMail (expert mode)
- Telephony: improved wizards for "telephony devices" and "numbers"
- Telephony: transition from combined fixed line and DSL connection to All-IP connection simplified
- Telephony: improved fax interoperability (T.38)
- Telephony: improved audio quality (MOS)
- WLAN: faster availability of the WLAN module after changes in the user interface
Please note that some features are only accessible in Expert Mode (menu System/Expert Mode).
To carry out the firmware update:
1) Open your Internet browser and enter the address "fritz.box" or "192.168.178.1"
2) Select the menu "System" and then the sub-menu "Firmware Update".
3) Use the "Browse ..." button to enter the appropriate path to the update file.
4) Click the "Update" button.
To recover the storage space on your hard drive, you can delete the update file after
you have carried out the update.
© AVM GmbH 2011. All rights reserved.
This firmware package consists of files which are distributed under different
license terms, in particular under AVM proprietary license or under any Open
Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public
License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt"
(ftp://ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/license.txt). The source
code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request
Under all AVM intellectual property rights, AVM grants the non-exclusive right
to personally use this AVM firmware package which is delivered in object code
format only. Licensee shall olny be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved
for personal backup purposes (backup copy). AVM reserves all intellectual
property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written
approval of AVM and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under
mandatory law, this AVM firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or
otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied,
distributed or otherwise made publicly available.